/anchor for bikes. Fix the floating/fallen bikes.

eastbull

Short description:   Allow players use the /anchor command that's been implemented for boats in order to stop certain bugs that occur.

Detailed description: Right now, after parking your bike there's a solid chance for it to fall and be bugged. This doesn't sound too bad since you can just pick it up, but for motorcycle club factions, it creates a mayhem of all the bikes dropping on the ground.

The other one would be floating motorcycles, which I believe could be fixed through the help of /anchor command as well.

Commands to add: Simply extend the /anchor usage over to all motorcycle type of vehicles.

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? Will definitely stop the bug of fallen bikes, which is a serious issue once you have thirty bikes constantly dropping on the ground.

Additional information: Factions would benefit from this suggestion, in my opinion.

==.

EDIT, in case it gets lost in the thread:

suggested by @Thirteen , Have the command named /kickstand instead.

suggested by @Fogry , automatic /ame upon using /kickstand --- have it send chatbox messages if you forget to use /kickstand.

Edited by ShadowNG
  • Upvote 11
  • Applaud 1
Just now, Thirteen said:

I'm all for it. Could have it work similar to the /anchor command, but name it something like, /kickstand instead.

Yep, totaly supporting the idea! It will bring a tiny bit more realism like forgeting to do a /kickstand after you get off the bike actually sending a msg that your bike has tipped over due to you forgeting to put the kickstand down. Can also ad a /ame about the kickstand like in /lock and /engine.

💯 supporting!

solid idea! but, question. what about someone crashing into a parked bike? is this just gonna absolutely murder the person crashing into the bike, as it's now an immovable object? (think to bugged floating items i.e cigarettes, when you crash into them and just... get stopped dead in your tracks.))

• Red. locked this topic