Tell me you play GTA:W without telling me you play GTA:W

On 9/17/2022 at 1:29 PM, Miss Femboy said:

A prostitute didn't want to be an NPC ATM for me.

So obviously, the most logical thing to do was to get my automatic and introduce her to God.

i just tried to get my money back after ur char refused to give my char the blowjob he paid for. 
and no she wasn't introduced to god cause prostitutes go to hell. fuck yea.

On 9/12/2022 at 7:50 AM, Miss Femboy said:

I rob and try to bait fights with the first civilian I see walking down on a busy street. I press people the second they leave their homes in populated neighborhoods.

I also hate that civ characters remain in doors and don't go outside.

Bro, can you shut the fuck up? All you do is complain, complain, complain, complain. Like..why even play GTA:W If you're just gonna bitch and moan every single day about the same fucking thing?

• Upvote 13
On 9/12/2022 at 4:09 PM, DLimit said:

There's more foreigners than locals in Los Santos.

It is difficult to play as a local on English server. In my country's RP servers there was overwhelming majority of players that roleplayed Americans because we were writing in Czech and Slovak (which everyone spoke perfectly there) roleplaying that it's English and only like 5 % of us has ever visited USA. So we portrayed the American characters badly but nobody knew it is incorrect so nobody complained. We in fact just portrayed Czech and Slovak characters with American names, speaking English ICly and adding some American stereotypes from movies to it.

And on English RP servers (as English is something like a global language) you have diverse composition of players and there are Americans among them that know how to roleplay themselves but we don't and we are afraid that some of them would complain that we are portraying it poorly. So it is more comfortable for me (and I believe some other foreigners) to portray my own culture at least on the start, as I don't know American slang, I don't know urban English that much. When I started to play on GTA World, I went to Davis to 24/7 and met some African-American shop assistant that started to talk to me with some slang or something and I almost got stroke. So I prefer to play as Eastern European (which is closer to me) than the local in LS because I already know that I'd fail to portray it, in terms of linguistics at minimum.

• Upvote 6