Nickname: Danny

Rating: - 5 out of 5 Stars

Comment: Loved the place and the service, great vibes, will be coming back for sure! One liitttle thing that can be improved is adding the non-alcoholic drinks to the menu as the menu only shows alcoholic drinks without any mocktails or juices etc. Other than that, ten out of ten!

Edited by SamMorgan
  • 4 weeks later...

Nickname: pineapplepizzaluvr

Rating:  

Comment:  

Ambiance (5/5): The moment I stepped onto the open-air deck, I was greeted by the soothing sound of waves and a gentle ocean breeze. The cafe's decor featured a perfect blend of rustic beach vibes and modern comfort. Comfortable seating, beach-themed artwork, and soft, ambient music set the stage for a truly enjoyable dining experience.

Service (4/5): The staff at Dune-Os were friendly and attentive. They greeted us with warm smiles and promptly took our orders. While the service was generally excellent, there were a few moments when we had to wait a bit longer for our drinks. However, the overall experience was still quite pleasant.

Food and Drinks (5/5): The menu at Dune-Os Beach Cafe and Bar exceeded my expectations. They offered a variety of dishes to cater to different tastes, and I couldn't resist trying a bit of everything. The seafood options were fresh and flavorful, and the cocktails were expertly crafted.

Value for Money (4/5): While not the most budget-friendly option in town, the quality of the food and the stunning beachfront location made it worth the price. The portion sizes were reasonable, and I felt like I was getting value for my money.

Overall Experience (4.5/5): Dune-Os Beach Cafe and Bar is a hidden gem that I'm thrilled to have discovered. Whether you're looking for a romantic dinner by the sea, a place to unwind with friends, or a peaceful spot to enjoy a meal alone, this cafe and bar offers it all. The breathtaking beachfront views, delectable food, and relaxed ambiance make it a must-visit destination for beach lovers and food enthusiasts alike.