Add a ❓ reaction to posts.

TEO

It's almost like the current options are implemented in a way to prevent passive aggressive reaction bombage

who wudda thunk

tenor.gif 

hard pass on the 20 yard line garry

and for that reason? i'm in. questions? answers. answers? questions and them questions? ron athey with his cock out - yahoo's my favorite song and simmer for 5 mintues until all water is evaporated 

+1

legit tho this is a bad idea

just quote them and call them out on their shit 

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 3

I'll give you one too:

While I would appreciate a wider array of available actions to give posts, question mark would probably be the one least likely to be expected. I think we could have a lot of other much more telling reactions, and what is "questionable"? What is the poster supposed to take away from it? People will use it for many different situations, and while our current limited choices are all positive, they each elicit much clearer emotions than a question mark.

Not in support.

49 minutes ago, Protheus said:

I'll give you one too:

While I would appreciate a wider array of available actions to give posts, question mark would probably be the one least likely to be expected. I think we could have a lot of other much more telling reactions, and what is "questionable"? What is the poster supposed to take away from it? People will use it for many different situations, and while our current limited choices are all positive, they each elicit much clearer emotions than a question mark.

Not in support.

Do you get it now?

1 hour ago, Protheus said:

I'll give you one too:

Not in support.

2 hours ago, eTaylor said:

Do you get it now?

What about my statement did you find questionable? The fact that the emote does not add anything real of value, that it is more negative than constructive?

If you think something someone writes is dumb, you can always quote them and air your counter-opinion, or just to say that you disagree with them. Reactions have the function of rewarding players who post content someone likes, and as such an example of a reaction which could be more useful is a laughing smiley for when someone posts something funny. Hell, it could even have the multi-purpose of actually fulfilling the function this proposed question mark would if someone posted something serious while also offering something useful.

26 minutes ago, Protheus said:

What about my statement did you find questionable? The fact that the emote does not add anything real of value, that it is more negative than constructive?

If you think something someone writes is dumb, you can always quote them and air your counter-opinion, or just to say that you disagree with them. Reactions have the function of rewarding players who post content someone likes, and as such an example of a reaction which could be more useful is a laughing smiley for when someone posts something funny. Hell, it could even have the multi-purpose of actually fulfilling the function this proposed question mark would if someone posted something serious while also offering something useful.

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic