Age accuracy and diversity

ChickenOffSky

20 hours ago, Stiggz said:

It is pretty ridiculous that people have to be in their 20’s, go to ULSA, own a business, and run a magazine. Like, what’s the problem with being middle aged? 

ULSA mandates that anyone playing a professor is of a realistic age to have the qualifications they state they have (so we don't let people in their early 20's RP with PHD's - they need to be in their 30's minimum) & why we require students to be at least 18 (the usual age to graduate US high school).

We also do our best to prevent students from having unrealistic assets - these are checked upon application and whenever FM has the time to audit us (something I'm very open to having done).

If students are running businesses (I'm not aware of any), then by all means feel free to raise the issue to our faction leadership and we'll investigate. We have removed several people for unrealistic portrayal.

Players who've been in ULSA for a while will attest that this is something we certainly try and keep a hold on - though of course, some players do slip through the cracks & while I won't discuss individual cases on this thread, this is an invite for anyone who feels our faction members are portraying unrealistic levels of wealth to send myself or one of our leadership the details and we'll look into it.

Thanks.

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Alyssa McCarthy said:

ULSA mandates that anyone playing a professor is of a realistic age to have the qualifications they state they have (so we don't let people in their early 20's RP with PHD's - they need to be in their 30's minimum) & why we require students to be at least 18 (the usual age to graduate US high school).

We also do our best to prevent students from having unrealistic assets - these are checked upon application and whenever FM has the time to audit us (something I'm very open to having done).

If students are running businesses (I'm not aware of any), then by all means feel free to raise the issue to our faction leadership and we'll investigate. We have removed several people for unrealistic portrayal.

Players who've been in ULSA for a while will attest that this is something we certainly try and keep a hold on - though of course, some players do slip through the cracks & while I won't discuss individual cases on this thread, this is an invite for anyone who feels our faction members are portraying unrealistic levels of wealth to send myself or one of our leadership the details and we'll look into it.

Thanks.

Your dean was literally 24-28 in age until it was reported and LFM had to step in.