Blaine County & It's portrayal (?)

marbella mondays

So, I want to start off by saying, this isn't to bash but instead spread the truth, and by now it's blatantly clear Blaine County has been turned into a wannabe Arkansas/Lousiana type of place. I want to get opinions on people from both city and country RPers, as to what they think about this. I've always preferred countryside RP, but people seem to treat Blaine County as if it isn't SA. Nobody in the Californian countryside speaks like: "What yew dewing today feller?", they speak like a Californian native would speak.

My point for this thread, is to simply get Management's opinion on this, Roleplay Quality Team's input on this, and the community's input. In no way shape or form, am I trying to bash anyone or target anyone, but this is genuinely a concerning problem that needs addressing.

• Upvote 18
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1

It's a lack of research issue. The 'redneck / southern' culture is way too much at times in somewhere literally less than an hour from LA.

It's mostly just weird poor hippies / meth heads from my interactions, there's no 'country folk'. 

Edited by Miggs
  • Moonsong locked and unlocked this topic