Allow /furniture and growing weed in an RV

MAGAman

Short description: As the title says.

Detailed description: I roleplay a character who lives in an RV. Giving the ability to /furnish Journey and Camper would allow me to decorate it to my needs.

Since /furniture does not work in a camper, you cannot add a light source to grow weed. I think growing weed in a RV should be possible. Perhaps if there is weed growing inside the RV could not be despawned.

Commands to add: None

Items to add: None

How would your suggestion improve the server? Allows people to decorate their RV interiors to their liking and allows growing weed which makes the server more realistic.

Additional information: 

Screenshot_2020-12-02-13-21-57-429_com.android.chrome.png

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, ThomasNoman said:

Okay, it's a good idea, and it adds more opportunity of RP.

But the potential problem is that people judge RVs as being weeds planting house. And you can just hide your weeds by parking the cars.

You can literally already do this. 
place your drugs or guns inside. Wait for restart, profit. 

just make the same restrictions when you have a plant inside. You can’t /vpark on purpose. 

2 hours ago, Tennplugg said:

You can literally already do this. 
place your drugs or guns inside. Wait for restart, profit. 

just make the same restrictions when you have a plant inside. You can’t /vpark on purpose. 

^ Best solution they could I imagine also make it so the growing process will stop while the vehicle is despawned? Just to prevent people prying on the restarts (the server usually restarts at 7am servertime each day, or did at least last time I checked).

30 minutes ago, Hawken/Moscropp said:

^ Best solution they could I imagine also make it so the growing process will stop while the vehicle is despawned? Just to prevent people prying on the restarts (the server usually restarts at 7am servertime each day, or did at least last time I checked).

I can see this function properly with the addition of this, over all it's a good suggestion.

Furniture and custom decorations yay, weed farming nay unless proper restrictions are given such as the vehicle not able to despawn / having to be spawned in order to progress on the growing process or other regulations to prevent the blatant abuse it would result in with no regulations set in place.

I personally do not care if RVs receive the stigma of being partybuses and mobile growhouses. Like they are IRL.

10 hours ago, orca112 said:

Furniture and custom decorations yay, weed farming nay unless proper restrictions are given such as the vehicle not able to despawn / having to be spawned in order to progress on the growing process or other regulations to prevent the blatant abuse it would result in with no regulations set in place.

19 hours ago, ThomasNoman said:

Okay, it's a good idea, and it adds more opportunity of RP.

But the potential problem is that people judge RVs as being weeds planting house. And you can just hide your weeds by parking the cars.

Growing weed is already extremely save to do on the server since house breakins or police raids rarely if ever happen, from my experience of months RPing a semi-criminal character. 

Allowing players to grow weed in RVs is just another cool addition to the server. I understand that one might feel anxious regarding the /v park problem which was addressed in the suggestion. As @Tennplugg stated you can already stock up a cheap car full of drugs and guns and wait for the restart. However, it's already pretty useless to do so since your shit is already relatively safe if kept in your house, but I digress.

@Hawken/MoscroppMoscropp

's suggestion of weed not growing if the vehicle is not spawned is cool too. 

Edited by MAGAman
  • Upvote 1