too many mobs

aldo

We need a VARIETY of Blood and Crip sets scattered all over Davis and Rancho, mixed with Surenos and Hoovers. it'd be interesting to witness alliances being formed between sets, rather than to have one big Blood set and one big Crip set.

EDIT: Maybe, these Blood/Crip factions should be split into smaller sets to make things more interesting. Afterall, that's what happened with the sets in L.A... it originated as one massive gang under one name, gradually splitting off into sets.

Edited by DLimit
  • Upvote 1
Just now, DLimit said:

We need a VARIETY of Blood and Crip sets scattered all over Davis and Rancho, mixed with Surenos and Hoovers. it'd be interesting to witness alliances being formed between sets, rather than to have one big Blood set and one big Crip set.

agreed and I know people encourage people to join factions instead of creating them hut imo creating factions increases the playerbase as it drives lots if different groups into several new factions instead of some groups into a couple of factions.

13 minutes ago, aldo said:

that doesnt make sense cause la cosa nostra is literally the mafia in sicily, not the mob in america

La Cosa Nostra is a term, or more like a definition of a specific group of people, or organizations. And among those organizations is the American Mob/mafia. Because what Americans call the American Mob are mostly led by a bunch of people with Italian descnet..La Cosa Nostra directly translated in English means This thing of ours, or our thing. And that particular thing is the life style of a mobster, and the rules and regulations that comes along with it. Yes, these regulations and rules originates from Italy.   However the American mob was addressed as a La Cosa Nostra organization because of the things  it inherited from the Sicilian version of La Cosa Nostra. 

Edited by jimmynutts
3 minutes ago, jimmynutts said:

La Cosa Nostra is a term, or more like a definition of a specific group of people, or organizations. And among those organizations is the American Mob/mafia. Because what Americans call the American Mob are mostly led by a bunch of people with Italian descnet..La Cosa Nostra directly translated in English means This thing of ours, or our thing. And that particular thing is the life style of a mobster, and the rules and regulations that comes along with it. Yes, these regulations and rules originates from Italy.   However the American mob was addressed as a La Cosa Nostra organization because of the things  it inherited from the Sicilian version of La Cosa Nostra. 

got ya 👍😏 doubt anything is inherited nowadays tho

Edited by aldo
3 minutes ago, aldo said:

common sense, 4th 5th generation american born and bred in LA is not sicilian

John Franzese was born in Naples, makes him a first generation Italian. He just died last year, and he was highly involved in the mob. Maybe not in LA, but  you're literally talking about stuff you have zero intel about

nevertheless think youre just being ignorant right now lol. I think you're best off not commenting on matters you have no clue about

Edited by jimmynutts
On 11/17/2020 at 4:52 PM, aldo said:

common sense, 4th 5th generation american born and bred in LA is not sicilian

I honestly feel like less of a man for replying to you further but I will try anyway. 

I doesn't matter, one bit, whether or not the people you are talking about are Sicilians. You are making this up in your head.

Sicilian Mafia = Cosa Nostra

Sicilian Mafia ideals that spread to the US and became the American Mafia = LA COSA NOSTRA. The American mafia families, Genovese, Gambino, Bonanno, Lucchesi, Colombo and any other family in the US, are LA COSA NOSTRA. It doesn't matter how many generations they go through, those organizations are classified under LA COSA NOSTRA by themselves and by the FBI and by literally everyone on earth apart from you for some reason.

Edit:
I got a little hot headed here and initially I thought you may have been a troll, so I'm editing to apologise @aldo
Sorry bud you were driving me nuts lol.

Edited by Visceral
Calmed down.
5 minutes ago, jimmynutts said:

John Franzese was born in Naples, makes him a first generation Italian. He just died last year, and he was highly involved in the mob. Maybe not in LA, but  you're literally talking about stuff you have zero intel about

nevertheless think youre just being ignorant right now lol. I think you're best off not commenting on matters you have no clue about

first generation neapolitan not sicilian and bruh franzese was born in 1917 im talking about 4th generation mobsters

Edited by aldo