Why are Copy-Paste characters allowed?

Marksman

Jesus, what is this thread. There's more tension here than there is between Israel and Palestine. 

State your arguments, no need for personal attacks, we're all adults or something close to it. 

Personally, I have no issue with people who use old characters, can it be frustrating? Of course, I don't do it myself but worry about yourself first. Pretending your shit doesn't stink as much as the next guys is just plain stupid.

Edited by Свето
  • Applaud 1

I'm glad to see here so many players I have almost never seen write on our forum or community before, I guess I know where this thread is coming from and against who.

There has been many players doing it in your faction @Marksman, so I wonder why the outrage now? We've allowed it in the past since 2017 because it was never a big issue, as soon as the background did match with our continuity, and this is what I explained to every players that came here with their existing characters.

You want to keep your story? Fine, but make sure it matches with our continuity. You won a pulitzer back on LSRP? Obviously that's not going to be ported here. You're famous on Owlgaming? That's not working here either. You can use the same name, and re-use the background to some limits. Keeping the overall traits, the general story (my character in the past 10 years has had the job X, a cancer, etc.) is ok. If you start going around and claim things that never happened in our continuity or specific events, obviously that's just stupid and not authorized.

Once again, I'm a bit disappointed to see random persons on this thread that never participates in our community and seems to forget that we promote respect & peaceful comments here, not toxicty. I'll go through all the pages now to start warning each of you that still need to learn how we work here.

So, as it was mentioned on first page, it's a matter of RP quality reports that you can do here :

• Upvote 9