CCTV Script

Morseon

I definitely support this, although I think blindspots need to be taken into consideration.

I see a couple of others mentioned this so if that gets sorted out, then totally.

Other thing is descriptions of an individual. Would you still be relying on the person seeing the action to give a detailed description of the individuals, or would the script need to include that? An automatic examine might be feasible, but it doesn't tell us what someone is wearing say. Apologies if I've missed this if answered elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Lomadias said:

Other thing is descriptions of an individual. Would you still be relying on the person seeing the action to give a detailed description of the individuals, or would the script need to include that? An automatic examine might be feasible, but it doesn't tell us what someone is wearing say

Automatic examine, combined with some details like if he's wearing a mask, or if he's equipped with a weapon/object could be additions in the display pannel aswell. Maybe even if he's doing some anims but that might be a bit too much for the server to handle.

Or maybe add a "details" button to see such details if the user wants to.

Edited by Morseon
  • Applaud 1
1 hour ago, Lomadias said:

I definitely support this, although I think blindspots need to be taken into consideration.

I see a couple of others mentioned this so if that gets sorted out, then totally.

Also, I don’t know if this has been addressed, but, would it be possible to implement a cctv camera at the front door, right outside of the interior?

• effion locked this topic