An actual food bar, or somewhere.

Freedom_Rings

Do you support this?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Short description: Have a food bar or some sort of notification on the top left, that is a notification that tells you, that you need to eat. 

Detailed description: Remove the food items from 24/7 stores because it doesn't make that much sense.

Commands to add:

Items to add: 

How would your suggestion improve the server? This gives a new need for food items, and it gives RP to restaurants. 

Additional information:

A hunger system is more of a burden than helping with roleplay. I have seen it used on other games and it usually ended up the same way - you rush to a restaurant or 24/7 and grab some food to get your hunger and thirst back up because you're slowly losing health and were in the middle of a roleplay.

It is up to the individual player to portray their character realistically and get their nutrition and hydration...may it be through cooking at home, visiting a restaurant, take-away or the quick meal break at work.

Not a fan of this at the slightest. This exact suggestion always pops around every few months or so and it always has the same exact response, no.

A huge RPG element more than a RP server script. It should be up to you whether if you’re roleplaying your character hungry and wanting to go out to grab a bite to eat or to roleplay cooking something up at some. A script (although it being nice) shouldn’t be the ultimate factor for what you are roleplaying or what you are planning to roleplay. It should be creativity and the want for roleplay.

Moreover, to touch on both points you stated in your original post (food in 24/7s and more roleplay in restaurants) I know people have already touched on those points but I’ll just pretty much echo them. 24/7s have a lot of food you can purchase. As far as I know, they’re based off of 7/11 in real life and they always sell quick and ready to eat food. Roleplay in restaurants probably won’t see a huge advancement either way because restaurant roleplay is always popping anyway, especially sit down restaurants like that Vegan one Lettuce-Be or whatever.

Not a fan, sorry.

Edited by Blowin' Hollows
  • mj2002 locked this topic