/setmileage - User Defined Vehicle Mileage.

BINGBONGBALONEY

On 2/13/2021 at 3:45 PM, Rhelli said:

Doesn't seem all that unnecessary to me. It's kinda boring how people think 1500 miles in a car is 'a lot', and would rather avoid buying them, when a car can easily have 2-300,000 miles under its belt and still be in a perfectly running condition. I would love to have my character's van be full of miles. Admins' attentions should be spent elsewhere instead of on setting people's vehicles mileage.

On that note, supported!

It's a lot 1500 miles considering the whole map. There are people like me who can do 100 miles in one week and some that do a lot more. The issue I see with this mileage suggestion is that people will sell vehicles at 200-300,000 miles for their market price. How on earth can a "high" mileage car even now be worth the same as the same vehicle with 100 miles? The current market price on vehicles is shit and this would create more issues. As you said it could have 300k miles and still run perfectly, which by game physics or script in general mileage doesn't count at all. A car that has high mileage if it's not serviced regurally it will have parts that would rust and the overall performance would decrease, so unless you provide a script to cover that I'm highly against this idea.

• Wuhtah locked this topic