[FWD] Player-owned used car dealerships

Wouldn't it be pretty cool if we had a player-owned used car dealerships? 
The owner and his employees could purchase cars from other players, and resell them with a profit.  Basically the business would have a shared /vget list, kind of like faction vehicles. 

It doesn't have to be anything fancy with a huge complicated scripts, just being able to "share" a vehicle list would be enough. Maybe allow the employees and owner to spawn like 5 cars at once to better showcase what they're offering.  

Just imagine it, you could be a car salesman or have your own dealership! 

Promotes and provides legal rp and the script is basically already in, just need a few modifications.

What do you think?

EDIT 21/02/2018:
1. This thread was made before /fgarage was a thing
2. All we really need for this to be possible now is shared ownership of vehicles.

Edited by norrig

You can achieve this through role-play as it stands now, as far as a specific system goes for allowing players to buy and make a /vbuy list similar to our dealership system. I'm all for it. As someone who's been a player for eight years, I think any tool we can hand the players to create role-play without compromising the players independence is a plus. So long as it doesn't clutter the script or is made for unnecessary things.

7 minutes ago, Graham said:

Yeah didn't know about that, but hey, I'm sure you can make some sort of lists.

Please re-read the thread. 
You can't share vehicles between players right now. 
What I'm suggesting is an actual business, where the employees have access to a shared vehicle list, similar to /vget or faction vehicles. This will allow the business to be open more often, as it wont depend on a single person being online to /v sell the vehicle. 

A shared /vbuy list as @Davis mentioned could work too, however I fear that it will remove the RP aspect.

A shared vehicle list as a script for a business, will force and encourage rp between all kinds of characters. And again, the system is almost in already. I believe it would be very reasonable to add and it will provide rich rp scenarios for the majority of the playerbase. 

I like this but I'm not favoring it to become a scripted thing only because you can do the same thing on the forums without any scripting ideas. Create a topic in the business section and show off what you have, pictures, prices, details and so on. It doesn't have to be scripted for it to work. That's just my opinion, I don't see a need for it to to be in-game to clutter up the space there, though.. the other point is timezones and if you aren't able to play within the timezone the person wants to buy the vehicle so instead they can go and buy the vehicle if it's listed for sale.

I see good and bad points on this so I'm staying neutral on this.