LS:RP / NG:RP Players?

Meeks

Played on NGRP 2008 - 2012, was a terrible roleplayer and a General Admin.

Admin name was "Jason" and my roleplay name was Jason_Lock, Warlocks MC.

LSRP from 2012 and further, /a lot/ of characters but my most known were probably Christopher_Alushio, Frank_Lupone and John_Buscemi.

It is fascinating to see so many past LS-RP players here on GTA World, sure does warm an nostalgic heart.

Started playing LS-RP back in 2009 as a faction leader for the biggest un-official faction (ever?) at that time, called the Latin Kings. 
We were young and we were noobs but we learned along those first two years and after getting tired of illegal roleplay me and a few other leading figures gravitated towards the LSPD where I had my most fond roleplaying memories.

Antonio_Amaranti became known as the rapping Police Officer and became Sergeant and Senior Lead Detective in the Vice unit, cracking down and co-ordinating the dismantlement of Ryder Blocc Families together with the LSPD. Will never forget those two years as an detective and all of the casefiles and SWAT memories that I have.

I started university after that and became a dad after my retirement and rejoined LS-RP back in 2018 for about a year of Sheriff's Department roleplay before the oldschool graphics buried my enthusiasm.

When my childhood friend Phil_Roberts told me about GTA W, I must say I was skeptical and doubtful that it could be this good.

Three letters describe my amazement with what I have found thus far: WOW!

Cannot wait to see you all ingame, take care!

Antonio_Cardone
BGTony

On 3/14/2021 at 6:44 PM, Father Este said:

Spent 13 years on LSRP (Este on the Forums), was apart of the staff team on and off from around 2010 through to 2019. Got removed because of a good piece of framing/snakeage.  Is what it is. Lead many a faction on the server, been apart of a few official factions. Met quite a few decent people and nice to see those decent people are apart of this community now. Always good to see.

Quite a few names I've had in those 13 years so won't list them all. Was in Locotes, ran a few MC's and was apart of a few LCN/Gangs. Never really did legal role-play in my time.

Think I've only participated in Biker roleplay so far on World. More than likely will get back on the horse at some point and come out of retirement for a bit.

Hello to anyone who recognises my name anyways.

Living legend, hands down.

On 3/14/2021 at 3:44 PM, Father Este said:

Spent 13 years on LSRP (Este on the Forums), was apart of the staff team on and off from around 2010 through to 2019. Got removed because of a good piece of framing/snakeage.  Is what it is. Lead many a faction on the server, been apart of a few official factions. Met quite a few decent people and nice to see those decent people are apart of this community now. Always good to see.

Quite a few names I've had in those 13 years so won't list them all. Was in Locotes, ran a few MC's and was apart of a few LCN/Gangs. Never really did legal role-play in my time.

Think I've only participated in Biker roleplay so far on World. More than likely will get back on the horse at some point and come out of retirement for a bit.

Hello to anyone who recognises my name anyways.

esteeeeee  

nice to see u on here too

its navarra

On 3/19/2021 at 11:38 PM, #Mickey said:

Played on NGRP 2008 - 2012, was a terrible roleplayer and a General Admin.

Admin name was "Jason" and my roleplay name was Jason_Lock, Warlocks MC.

LSRP from 2012 and further, /a lot/ of characters but my most known were probably Christopher_Alushio, Frank_Lupone and John_Buscemi.

my favourite albanian 

how u living bro? 

been waiting on u to hop on dis server too

• Wuhtah locked this topic