LS:RP / NG:RP Players?

Meeks

I was the admin Brad on LS-RP - lot of people didn't like me because I used to push back on shit RP regardless of factions.   Ended up banning myself after getting Cossacks to official because I banned a member of SD I caught cheating and Surreal told me I wasn't allowed to ban his faction members without asking his permission. Someone in the staff team then tried to spread a rumour that I'd banned a member of a rival MC for metagaming when I wasn't even aware we were at war.  Cracking memes those times.

Since then I've been off text RP before I came back here end of last year.

Notable characters on LS-RP were:

Richard Dick - Professional shitlord - a meth head who would do anything for a hit but absolutely LOVED pushing peoples buttons.

Warren Hawkins - Detective in SD that helped to push out the shitters who parked on MC's driveways in sultans taking screenshots of everyone that went into a liquor store.

Miguel Peralta - Special Weapons trained deputy in SEB with bipolar disorder who would go from 0-100 in such an explosive way he almost got called to court and investigated by IA because he relentlessly repeatedly told a suspect arrested trying to flee a barricaded subject call about what he planned to do to said suspect's mother.

Ralph Ellington - Cossacks VP who sold guns to everyone he could once he knew they weren't a cop.  Basically a mobster on a motorbike who thought he was the don of Los Santos when in reality he wasn't all that.

On 2/25/2021 at 12:16 PM, Zani said:

Played on NGRP. I was actually a terrible roleplayer at the time. I had several names but I was once the Chief Judge of the District Courts. Idk how I even made it there honestly.

What was your username? Moey Leonhart? Or? Lol

• Applaud 1
On 3/4/2021 at 8:35 AM, Syke said:

I was the admin Brad on LS-RP - lot of people didn't like me because I used to push back on shit RP regardless of factions.   Ended up banning myself after getting Cossacks to official because I banned a member of SD I caught cheating and Surreal told me I wasn't allowed to ban his faction members without asking his permission. Someone in the staff team then tried to spread a rumour that I'd banned a member of a rival MC for metagaming when I wasn't even aware we were at war.  Cracking memes those times.

Since then I've been off text RP before I came back here end of last year.

Notable characters on LS-RP were:

Richard Dick - Professional shitlord - a meth head who would do anything for a hit but absolutely LOVED pushing peoples buttons.

Warren Hawkins - Detective in SD that helped to push out the shitters who parked on MC's driveways in sultans taking screenshots of everyone that went into a liquor store.

Miguel Peralta - Special Weapons trained deputy in SEB with bipolar disorder who would go from 0-100 in such an explosive way he almost got called to court and investigated by IA because he relentlessly repeatedly told a suspect arrested trying to flee a barricaded subject call about what he planned to do to said suspect's mother.

Ralph Ellington - Cossacks VP who sold guns to everyone he could once he knew they weren't a cop.  Basically a mobster on a motorbike who thought he was the don of Los Santos when in reality he wasn't all that.

Good to see you here. Loved my experience w Cossacks. S/o @Inked for no reason.

- Thomas Eldridge.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Spent 13 years on LSRP (Este on the Forums), was apart of the staff team on and off from around 2010 through to 2019. Got removed because of a good piece of framing/snakeage.  Is what it is. Lead many a faction on the server, been apart of a few official factions. Met quite a few decent people and nice to see those decent people are apart of this community now. Always good to see.

Quite a few names I've had in those 13 years so won't list them all. Was in Locotes, ran a few MC's and was apart of a few LCN/Gangs. Never really did legal role-play in my time.

Think I've only participated in Biker roleplay so far on World. More than likely will get back on the horse at some point and come out of retirement for a bit.

Hello to anyone who recognises my name anyways.

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic