Remove the 'GTA World v1.9.7' at the bottom of the HUD

Just press F7 and It'll disappear - no need to make it an issue.

To be honest, this suggestion just contributes to nothing but someone's desire of removing them, it might be there for various reasons since every server has them (probably) - not entirely sure but yeah. You are in no-way putting a usable suggestion which should even be implied.

5 minutes ago, WolfieLULZ said:

Just press F7 and It'll disappear - no need to make it an issue.

To be honest, this suggestion just contributes to nothing but someone's desire of removing them, it might be there for various reasons since every server has them (probably) - not entirely sure but yeah. You are in no-way putting a usable suggestion which should even be implied.

F7 removes the chat...

2 hours ago, Exodus said:

F7 removes everything, not just the chat.

48 minutes ago, WolfieLULZ said:

It removes everything. 

yes thank you for pointing out the obvious. I still dont see how pressing F7 to remove the GTAW game version watermark thing is a viable solution when it removes the most important thing, the chat.

I personally don’t notice it nor does it bother me, but everyone has their opinion!

I don’t see an issue with it being something you can toggle, but Nervous might have his reason.

I do know the watermark has always been there since launch, so the need to remove it isn’t pressing. It also tells a streamer’s viewers what server they are on.

• mj2002 locked this topic