Staff Promotions - December 2017

GTAW-rectangle.png.46ee4164df3eb9064602f89c28d7ffb0.png

Hi everyone!

We had our first month of administrators removals due to inactivity, leading to a decrease of the administration quality ingame. In order to fix these issues we have decided to train more testers to become administrators.

Feedbacks regarding faction management were also heard, and the whole team is being reworked. Illegal faction management will now be handled by @HypnoSe who will be Head of Illegal Factions.

Illegal faction management will also recruit more administrators and testers to monitor faction roleplay quality, and we will create direct communication channel for faction leaders and server management to directly hear all your feedbacks and concerns. 

This month I would also like to thank @Missi for her work as Head of Properties and who makes sure that our server is running smooth while the management team isn't available. You've been very helpful and I hope that you will keep up the great work with administrators and players.

Without further ado, I will now move on and announce our staff promotions:

Admin Promotions

Hypnose has been promoted to Senior Game Administrator as a part of his promotion to Head of Illegal Factions

Lionhearted has been promoted to Game Administrator.

Caporegime has been promoted to Game Administrator.

Bloodseeker has been promoted to Game Administrator.

Rukka has been promoted to Game Administrator.

Admin Training System

These testers will be given an opportunity to learn how to handle administrator's day-to-day tasks and to join our admin team in the course of time. Congratulations and good luck!

Davis

Krille120

TimAYLOR

Crayons

Kota

Notbond

St3fan[NL]

xRandomGuy

Congratulations to everyone who joined the admin training system, and to those who successfully passed it ! We will be opening tester recruitment this month, so be ready, as this is going to be a very busy month with the upcoming test server on RageMP !

Edited by Nervous
  • Upvote 1
  • Dominykas. unfeatured and pinned this topic