How do I create a molotov?

El Cid

Same as title.  I can't seem to find how to do it anywhere on the forums?  Thanks!

P.S.: I'm not planning on going on a killing spree or anything, just had an idea for something rp related. ?

Edited by El Cid
Just now, colorlessrainbow said:

Afraid there's no script to make molotovs. I'm not entirely familiar with the supplier system in place, howeve I believe that weapon suppliers are able to receive (and distribute) them across factions, or even the playerbase.

Ugh... we're not allowed to even make a simple molotov?  I mean I suppose I understand if they're worried about players going nuts with them, but only being able to get them through weapons dealers seems kind of extreme.

However, I do appreciate the information, thank you!

You don't need a weapons dealer for that. Say you want to set a house on fire, get arson/property destruction approval from the administration team then simply roleplay making the bottle bomp and emote throwing it in and there you go!

Edited by Centi
Just now, Centi said:

You don't need a weapons dealer for that. Say you want to set a house on fire, get arson/property destruction approval from the administration team then simply roleplay making the bottle bomp and emote throwing it in and there you go!

Ahhhhh ok cool!  Yeah I don't need one to chunk at people or anything lol.  Or even arson, so this will work.  Thank you! ?

• Bash locked this topic