Freeze for a few milliseconds

Saif

image.png.064934f651824de534d2f20ebd3e5991.png

9 hours ago, bncal said:

Can you please check how the pc runs GTA? Check the cpu/gpu/ram usage with MAI AFTERBURNER, also check your temps. 

And if you want send your pc's components, you can open dxdiag to check them (press START and type DXDIAG). 

How do i do this

image.png

12 hours ago, Bash said:

No that is not what is meant by downgrading.. They were talking about downgrading the drivers for your video.
Go into your RageMP directory and open config.xml with notepad.

Try....
Change prerelease to oldprerelease...

BUT
**If you are using the epic version of GTA this will not work.**

Didnt work tho, steam version.

48 minutes ago, bncal said:

Yo mate? see this video?
image.png.7dc711c1152b014b51723ca585718159.png

I dont have all these options... I only got 4 tabs 
image.png.03b9514cdd9d5a1a62cfbf901c43165e.png

P.S Tried GTA V offline and online, no freeze/stutter whatsoever.

Edited by Saif
1 hour ago, Saif said:

Lag spikes, as in sudden but constant drop of frames?
Or a sudden but brief freeze? I'm not really facing any FPS drops, its just the mini-sudden one second freeze.

Yeah. I’m having little freezes and FPS drops.

3 minutes ago, Saif said:

Is it recent? Did it just happen like a few weeks back? Or is it a common case due to performance issues?

Began happening about a month ago. I can run single-player and online and any other GTA client with no issue. Once I hop on GTA W though it begins to mess around.

On 7/4/2020 at 10:50 PM, crafter said:

Began happening about a month ago. I can run single-player and online and any other GTA client with no issue. Once I hop on GTA W though it begins to mess around.

True that, same. And it's getting even worse now. I'm positive it has nothing to do with my rig, a lot of us are facing this all of a sudden.

Just to add to this I still get this my computer is doing the same. I've tried everything in the book and now currently labeling it down as a server side / rage:mp issue, hopefully it get resolved on a patch from either the server or rage shortly, never happened when I joined the server back in May, but only started happening a week or so ago. 

In addition I did buy a M.2 NVME just for this and it still performs the same, so I know it ain't my hard drive now.

Edited by Mossey

@Nervous @Maple @St3fan[NL] @Static @Westen

I figured I would grab you guys, because I've been working with this for a while and it is becoming more and more wide spread.
Most of the computers in this thread are powerful enough for the game. Everything from full windows install to changing hardware have been tried.

Would you like me to forward this as a Bug report?

I've explained what is going on in the best english that I can, but maybe its any easy fix server side if it is, or one of you can explain it better than me.

• Bash locked this topic