New Devices update..

I've read over the new update, which explains the features and what commands and such, but how a regular person can actually find the bug if he's searching himself whether he's wired or not on himself, his property (house, vehicle) to actually find it and remove it? There is nothing in the feature documentation about this.

This might work? I saw it on the commands list and assumed it's in place to allow people to find devices if they're rping cleaning their bike/car or a small, frequently used area.

/dpick to pick up a device in a range of 2 meters (usable once every hour if unsuccessful)

10 minutes ago, Havana said:

This might work? I saw it on the commands list and assumed it's in place to allow people to find devices if they're rping cleaning their bike/car or a small, frequently used area.

Every hour? Really? that's a bit unrealistic I'd say give 3 tries ..

1 minute ago, Vash Baldeus said:

Every hour? Really? that's a bit unrealistic I'd say give 3 tries ..

/dpick is without a scanner. With a scanner it's unlimited based on the amount of scans you have.

If you're a civilian, you will call a company to do this for you. IRL you don't sweep your house for devices, it's the same here. Legal companies can ask legal FM for such devices.

Just now, Nervous said:

/dpick is without a scanner. With a scanner it's unlimited based on the amount of scans you have.

If you're a civilian, you will call a company to do this for you. IRL you don't sweep your house for devices, it's the same here. Legal companies can ask legal FM for such devices.

Such as security companies? What about the vehicles?

Edited by Vash Baldeus

I I hope there is some level of scrutiny for people who decide to play with this equipment. Generally installing them doesn't require too much expertise but I can already forsee 18 year old lesbian ricers suddenly becoming experts becoming experts in TSCM and shit. 

Just now, SugarDavis said:

I I hope there is some level of scrutiny for people who decide to play with this equipment. Generally installing them doesn't require too much expertise but I can already forsee 18 year old lesbian ricers suddenly becoming experts becoming experts in TSCM and shit. 

I highly doubt the 18 y/o ricers are in criminal factions, or are apart of the PD / legal factions, they generally have standards

Edited by Mitch
  • Applaud 2
  • mj2002 locked this topic