Client crashes, FPS drops and server sync: What's next ?

Not big fan of Rage MP, don't like the name either. They work on their project once a year, I wouldn't give up on GT-MP and wait for the next update, their last update didn't disappoint which was 1-2 months ago, and they're keeping us up to date. But like Nervous said, a test-run on Rage:MP would be ok but I really not supporting to dump GT-MP but just wait to see their next updates. I believe in GT-MP will be progressed more eventually. But as I said, I don't really like RageMP and GT-MP reminds me more of SA:MP with a potential, we just need to wait see their next updates. I believe it won't be disappointment. So technically not supporting much. Also GT-MP is currently sturggling on devs while RageMP has way more and yet they update once a year than GT-MP. GT-MP needs abit time, RageMP is only better with sync and FPS, anything else GT-MP overtakes. Didn't like the concept of RageMP either, not even the ig text font. RageMP focused their entire time on stability and sync while GT-MP focused more on the other important function that perhaps RageMP misses, I believe that GT-MP will be focused on the stability and sync now and once it will be stable enough in the close time (Not in year like RageMP) it will be as almost as good as RageMP with way more functions.

Edited by Ingram
3 hours ago, Ingram said:

Not big fan of Rage MP, don't like the name either. They work on their project once a year, I wouldn't give up on GT-MP and wait for the next update, their last update didn't disappoint which was 1-2 months ago, and they're keeping us up to date. But like Nervous said, a test-run on Rage:MP would be ok but I really not supporting to dump GT-MP but just wait to see their next updates. I believe in GT-MP will be progressed more eventually. But as I said, I don't really like RageMP and GT-MP reminds me more of SA:MP with a potential, we just need to wait see their next updates. I believe it won't be disappointment. So technically not supporting much. Also GT-MP is currently sturggling on devs while RageMP has way more and yet they update once a year than GT-MP. GT-MP needs abit time, RageMP is only better with sync and FPS, anything else GT-MP overtakes. Didn't like the concept of RageMP either, not even the ig text font. RageMP focused their entire time on stability and sync while GT-MP focused more on the other important function that perhaps RageMP misses, I believe that GT-MP will be focused on the stability and sync now and once it will be stable enough in the close time (Not in year like RageMP) it will be as almost as good as RageMP with way more functions.

The thing that seperates RageMP from GT MP is RageMP's font. Rage MP doing it better overall, so my point is they can change the font, I mean if GTA W moves there, they're able to change the IG font, so your sentences doesn't even make sense in my opinion :/

For me it doesn't matter which client we will use as long I won't have to deal with "GTA.exe has stopped working" every 30 minutes, the huge desync fest and the FPS drops that gives you a headeche after awhile. I don't know what RageMP can offer more than GTMP except the better sync and the lack of FPS drops but if it's the same as GTMP in features and it won't restrict the development of the server in any way, I don't see why we shouldn't just try it at least. Even if it turns out to have some less features than GTMP and kinda "restrict" the development of the server, I still believe it's worth to try it and when GTMP gets better we can always switch back I guess.