Cyberpunk 2077

2 hours ago, Wisci said:

The game underneath the hood is on par or exceptional compared to titles like the Witcher 3 and Red Dead 2, there's just a lot of... mechanical issues especially with the console release. A lot of the things people bandwagon about such as lack of narrative choice and too much dialog are things that are prevalent in Witcher 3, it's just a different environment.

Disagreed.

MASSIVE. FUCKING. SPOILER.

Spoiler

The way the game ends is nothing compared to the The Witcher series, during my Witcher 3 gameplay I felt like all the choices I made actually mattered towards the endgame, in The Witcher 3 the actions you make towards the 3 last missions are what defines your ending, not just... sitting on a plastic chair with (five) options to choose from. I spent literally 10 minutes thinking about what could happen, if I go with Arasaka I'd be shooting myself in the foot considering all their red flags. If I go with Panam, Panam might die and I'd lose the affection I had for the Aldecaldos, and if I give in to Johnny, what's to say would happen? The lifepath you choose for the beginning of the game ends up not playing a part of it, sure you could argue Corpo ending is Arasaka, Nomad Panam, Streetkid Johnny, but god does it make me angry that they make you choose instead of the game itself analyzing what you've been doing and then giving you an ending depending on what you chose throughout the entirety of the game

But that's just me. Seems like a downgrade from The Witcher 3 to me, hopefully the DLC can fix this.

1 hour ago, Sim said:

Disagreed.

MASSIVE. FUCKING. SPOILER.

Hide contents

The way the game ends is nothing compared to the The Witcher series, during my Witcher 3 gameplay I felt like all the choices I made actually mattered towards the endgame, in The Witcher 3 the actions you make towards the 3 last missions are what defines your ending, not just... sitting on a plastic chair with (five) options to choose from. I spent literally 10 minutes thinking about what could happen, if I go with Arasaka I'd be shooting myself in the foot considering all their red flags. If I go with Panam, Panam might die and I'd lose the affection I had for the Aldecaldos, and if I give in to Johnny, what's to say would happen? The lifepath you choose for the beginning of the game ends up not playing a part of it, sure you could argue Corpo ending is Arasaka, Nomad Panam, Streetkid Johnny, but god does it make me angry that they make you choose instead of the game itself analyzing what you've been doing and then giving you an ending depending on what you chose throughout the entirety of the game

But that's just me. Seems like a downgrade from The Witcher 3 to me, hopefully the DLC can fix this.

^ this! 🙏

good game, nothing more to say. I liked it - alot of glitches yeah but the game didn't purposely put bugs they just shitted it, everything can be fixed. for the actual storyline/gameplay > 10/10 - for driving/shooting, ill give 10/10 for shooting but only 5/10 for driving cause it feels pretty rough.

next on the list is the actual endings, yeah they all are good and sum up completely - what you /DO/ defines /YOUR/ ending, even tho you can't make your character live forever but that's how the story had to live

love the game all in all 10/10, finished it, 2x times and I seriously am in luv - gr8 game, no cap 
just needs bugs/glitch fixes, hehehe

• 3 months later...