Force Cop CK.

KhabibTime

Just now, Lloydski said:

Just to clarify, because I'm getting mixed signals here - you've complained that we don't roleplay fear in 'the hood', but you've also complained when we turn up to basic situations in said hood with a high number of units for officer safety. What's your stance on this?

My stance is a cop wouldn't pull up to the hood without a REPORT just to mess around with a drunk person from a hood, mom and son fighting, and end up killing her as she was furious for ME selling her vehicle to crackheads. You wouldn't do that irl if nobody reported such shit, as it was the case in these scenarios right here. You'd risk your life for something that wasn't reported, wiseguy. I get why ya'll don't wanna get a force CK - why remove that advantage, right? 

Just now, KhabibTime said:

My stance is a cop wouldn't pull up to the hood without a REPORT just to mess around with a drunk person from a hood, mom and son fighting, and end up killing her as she was furious for ME selling her vehicle to crackheads. You wouldn't do that irl if nobody reported such shit, as it was the case in these scenarios right here. You'd risk your life for something that wasn't reported, wiseguy. I get why ya'll don't wanna get a force CK - why remove that advantage, right? 

Police Officer enforces the LAW. If someone is fighting audibly and disturbing the peace. Guess what bro, you just broke the law and we don't want your "mom" & you to escalate the situation any further.

• Cara locked this topic