Extra 2 Face Blend Slots specifically for Skin-tone blending.

KFN

Short description: Add an extra two face-blend slots what can be used to change only the skin-tone of your character.

Detailed description: Add two extra face-blend slots which only change the skin-tone of your character, this allows more variation on faces as you can use the first 2 to create the actual structure of your face/head whilst the third and fourth sliders will be used to adjust your characters skin-tone. For this to work the sliders of the first 2 will need to changed so they only change the facial structure to that of those faces, and the 3rd/4th will need to be made only to adjust the skin-tone of your character model; due to this the two blend sliders will also need to be altered so they are only connected to the correct sliders. Lastly I recommend that the sliders for face structure are changed to "Face Structure 1, 2" and "Skin-tone 1, 2" just for ease of access.

Commands to add: None, just two new sliders to the surgery menu.

Items to add: None, just two new sliders to the surgery menu.

How would your suggestion improve the server? This suggestion will improve the server as it will allow a wider range of faces, this is because we won't necessarily have to dedicate one of our face slots to get the correct skin-tone.

Additional information: I've seen this used before in another RageMP roleplay server and it works really well and creates some more variety in character faces. Thus I believe that it would be a good thing to have in our own server.

Edited by KFN
  • Upvote 9
  • Applaud 2

I have seen this in other servers and menyoo has the option as well. It really opens up the door to a wider selection of character creation combinations. 100% support this. 

I'm assuming that when you pick your two parents it currently automatically assigns the skin tone value in the data string for that parent and then you can use the slider to mix them so.. I assume that you would override that by assigning sliders to manually select from the drawable skin tones for each parent instead.

Edited by pixel
On 1/10/2020 at 10:18 PM, pixel said:

I have seen this in other servers and menyoo has the option as well. It really opens up the door to a wider selection of character creation combinations. 100% support this. 

I'm assuming that when you pick your two parents it currently automatically assigns the skin tone value in the data string for that parent and then you can use the slider to mix them so.. I assume that you would override that by assigning sliders to manually select from the drawable skin tones for each parent instead.

Yeah at the moment its exactly as you say, rather than having separate face sliders for the skin tone.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...