SAN ANDREAS MULTIPLAYER

Nartito

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2020 at 4:25 PM, c9k said:

On SA:MP I mostly spent my time on Project Los Angeles, and LSRP with my brother. Was part of the staff team and in LSPD on P:LA

When was this? I used to play back on Project Los Angeles when the roleplay was still good; and people obeyed traffic lights.

LSRP since 2012, took a 2 year break and now I'm here.

On 4/7/2020 at 8:26 AM, xime said:

When was this? I used to play back on Project Los Angeles when the roleplay was still good; and people obeyed traffic lights.

LSRP since 2012, took a 2 year break and now I'm here.

2013-2014 Was when I played P:LA. My character was Woody_Marcus

On 12/11/2019 at 10:02 PM, Complaicant said:

I played LSRP for nearly 10 years from 2010 to 2019. I made some awesome memories and friends, but GTA V is a VERY welcome upgrade.

This.

Surprised many folk haven't made the transition - I know it has higher demands but the quality is amazing. 

• Upvote 1

Played LS-RP since late 2000s.

Murdaville, Ryder Blocc, Crenshaw mafia, Rollin’ 20s all the way up to Ganton Movement in 2018-2019.

The server’s quality died, a lot of old players left, leaving new players no guidance as such. 

I was shocking when I first started but I was influenced by quality role players, it makes a massive difference if you have someone to mirror. This is what it now lacks.

GTA W is definitely better in quality, and I hope it does nothing but thrive.

I recognize a lot of the names here from LSRP, good to see you're all still active in the RP community.

Played LSRP actively through 2012-2015, mostly as Hispanic characters. 

LSPD as Travis Ortega
CWA XXVII as Ernesto Munoz
Southside Locotes as Lorenzo Sulivan
CVTF/Tortilla Flats as Marcus Benavidez
MS13 as Mitchell Alcarez
18th Street, Murder Valley as Eddie Barros
Rollin' 20s as Delmar Quintin

Edited by dodGE