Eurasian Organized Crime

pogoyo

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this thread, unlike most of the other threads in the Official Factions category, I feel as if this holds a light to server standards and continuity, creating roleplay and lore within the confines of the GTA:W Extended Universe. I recall characters such as Spencer Jameson, Dean Bell and others, and I realize that now, this was the pique of the Extended Lore, however, I look at this thread and it bring me back to the days and the times of The Great Ones themselfs, Baby Bell and Jameson Lawyer Company, Smilesville can fuck off (Ha ha, just kidding man, I liked you a lot) And I just want to say that Pogoyo lead the clan like none ever before, He leads them on raids and defences and has never been deafeted like C&G heroes of time past. #Winning #Russia #Freedom #Fighting #Mafia #Mafioso #Mafiaiya #Gangster #Fresh #Lawyer #Russian #Sexy

Also please to knote, can you please make a thread of a Dean Bell NPC and @ me with it so thaty I may feel like Im involved in this, I feel like I miss these so much, and I really retired. 

Note to everyone: I am 40 years old and I have 3 children, That is why I retired. #Peace #Love #Freedom to everyone human being in this world. 

@Lazarus And I have started a beautiful family, and we don't really feel open to being critiqued by other members of the community, but I feell ike we can come out now. #PrideMonth Also, please as a heads up, I heard Afgun was banned and I feel like it's a racist decision, given he had to go back to Afhanistan to fight for our freedom. @Ohngesicht

On top of this, @pogoyo Im want to say that this the best thread i ever read in my entire life. I feel like im getting emotional at just the messages and the pimping alone, the money, the power, then you get the women-  Scarface

@Tony White Im glad and brought to tears that you are still carving it up, crushing the game with your power ball of striking, Enchanted +3 damage boost, Keep DMing and clapping these idiots, I respect it- and no other Major Epic Faction Management Retiree will ever admit it, that DMing is a part of the culture- and you have to be a KING to admit it. Kill these nooblets and make them into omlettes.

Nobdyg else like this post, I am at 1337. 
Edit 2 : Fucking idiots ruined it

Edited by UTOPIA
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 2
2 hours ago, UTOPIA said:

I like this thread, unlike most of the other threads in the Official Factions category, I feel as if this holds a light to server standards and continuity, creating roleplay and lore within the confines of the GTA:W Extended Universe. I recall characters such as Spencer Jameson, Dean Bell and others, and I realize that now, this was the pique of the Extended Lore, however, I look at this thread and it bring me back to the days and the times of The Great Ones themselfs, Baby Bell and Jameson Lawyer Company, Smilesville can fuck off (Ha ha, just kidding man, I liked you a lot) And I just want to say that Pogoyo lead the clan like none ever before, He leads them on raids and defences and has never been deafeted like C&G heroes of time past. #Winning #Russia #Freedom #Fighting #Mafia #Mafioso #Mafiaiya #Gangster #Fresh #Lawyer #Russian #Sexy

Also please to knote, can you please make a thread of a Dean Bell NPC and @ me with it so thaty I may feel like Im involved in this, I feel like I miss these so much, and I really retired. 

Note to everyone: I am 40 years old and I have 3 children, That is why I retired. #Peace #Love #Freedom to everyone human being in this world. 

@Lazarus And I have started a beautiful family, and we don't really feel open to being critiqued by other members of the community, but I feell ike we can come out now. #PrideMonth Also, please as a heads up, I heard Afgun was banned and I feel like it's a racist decision, given he had to go back to Afhanistan to fight for our freedom. @Ohngesicht

On top of this, @pogoyo Im want to say that this the best thread i ever read in my entire life. I feel like im getting emotional at just the messages and the pimping alone, the money, the power, then you get the women-  Scarface

@Tony White Im glad and brought to tears that you are still carving it up, crushing the game with your power ball of striking, Enchanted +3 damage boost, Keep DMing and clapping these idiots, I respect it- and no other Major Epic Faction Management Retiree will ever admit it, that DMing is a part of the culture- and you have to be a KING to admit it. Kill these nooblets and make them into omlettes.

EDWARD WAYNE, SODOMY & MAYHEM

• Upvote 2