White Gangsters in San Andreas

@Thimble To be fair, he's correct about sourcing. It's difficult to pin down references for your knowledge on prison material when it's mostly accumulated over long periods of time from all sorts of different places. I've tried to put forward good sources and I'm always advocating for guides, but in the end anyone who wants to roleplay this subject area ultimately has to do their own research.

I provided sources as clickable links to most of the paragraphs in my last post. I don't know if that's visible. Sources include court cases, books with accounts by gang members, the Scottish/Bouncer thing, pictures, yada yada. Anything more is not appropriate for a public board anyone can see. It's still better than what Wikipedia uses in terms of sources that's for sure. If you have any more information hit me up because I'm always interested in reading up more on the subject or learning a new thing.

Edited by Gecko
  • 2 months later...

From Punk Kids to Public Enemy Number One.

Using an in-depth case study, we examine the origins and development of the Southern California–based racist skinhead gang known as Public Enemy Number One (PENI). Unlike many racist skinheads who view themselves as part of a political movement, members of PENI view themselves as part of a racist street gang with relatively little interest in traditional forms of political activism. Instead and contrary to the focus of most scholarly research on racist groups, PENI is involved in profit-oriented criminal activity such as the distribution of methamphetamine, identity theft, and counterfeiting. We examine how members of PENI attempt to balance a white supremacist and street gang identity.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

Edited by keep
  • Upvote 1
  • 5 weeks later...