Stop the "evidence will be handed to handling admin" on reports.

I don't see why the reporting party can use evidence in their favor to re-watch the videos 100 times, sus out all the little details to improve their case...

Yet the reported party is going to have a hard time remembering what happened because the shooting occurred in the blink of an eye, and stands no chance at defending himself because they cannot watch the videos.

-1. The player reports thread should be completely private just like ban appeals and staff reports are. Most of the players that are being reported are aware of what happened on that situation prior to them getting forum reported as long as the reporting party notifies them ASAP in-game that a forum report will be submitted against them. Or if making the player reports thread is not possible, the best option is to make the "evidence" part only visible to the reporting party, the handling admin, and the player being reported to avoid getting the link being shared to other Discord servers which is most likely what will happen. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by lazarus_
1 hour ago, Welsh said:

I don't think its possible, but personally I like to see reports private, and a public conclusion. So you don't get Joe Bloggs, and the 100 people they sent the link to in Discord reacting to their post.

Reactions to posts mean nothing in the grand scheme of things, no need to make things more complex. 

On 2/13/2024 at 1:34 PM, Welsh said:

I don't think its possible, but personally I like to see reports private, and a public conclusion. So you don't get Joe Bloggs, and the 100 people they sent the link to in Discord reacting to their post.

if the admin's opinion and/or decision is influenced by the number of reactions to a particular comment, then the problem is with the admin and not with the people who placed the reactions.

• 1 month later...