(M) Characters to not steal phones.

Message added by Vindicator,

Please keep this discussion civil. Warning points will be issued out to those that violate the common courtesy rule and/or derail the suggestion topic. Keep it on track and civil.

Well, well...
I love how you are all so judgmental about certain concepts. But at the same time, portraying a 13-year-old that engages into smoking, drinking, substances abuse, arms dealing, robbery, manslaughter, imprisonment, gang membership and eventually lead that underage character to bleed out on a curb.  I am really surprised you find all those mentioned above acceptable when we are talking about portraying literally kids. Maybe you are so detached from the real word, that you struggle to understand the concepts you engage. 

I mean, what's next, roleplaying school shootouts too?

Just take a good assessment of what you bring to the table, before you start pointing fingers. 
And no... LA is not like that in 2024.. you got no clue. 

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, LoudWhisper said:

Well, well...
I love how you are all so judgmental about certain concepts. But at the same time, portraying a 13-year-old that engages into smoking, drinking, substances abuse, arms dealing, robbery, manslaughter, imprisonment, gang membership and eventually lead that underage character to bleed out on a curb.  I am really surprised you find all those mentioned above acceptable when we are talking about portraying literally kids. Maybe you are so detached from the real word, that you struggle to understand the concepts you engage. 

Just take a good assessment of what you bring to the table, before you start pointing fingers. 

Bro just stand up and say you hate (m) players, it's fine, say it with your chest.

1 minute ago, Cartoonhead said:

Bro just stand up and say you hate (m) players, it's fine, say it with your chest.

Do you find the concept of a kid being tortured, but also experiencing a brutal and violent death?
I don't really expect you to answer that, it's a rhetorical question.

12 minutes ago, LoudWhisper said:

Well, well...

Sounds like trolling at this point with the irony here. Just put a lock on your phone in its settings to avoid this entire thread's complaint. it's not hard.

1 minute ago, Dustyboi said:

Sounds like trolling at this point with the irony here. Just put a lock on your phone in its settings to avoid this entire thread's complaint. it's not hard.

What if you are asked about the PIN while at gunpoint?