[LSVIXEN] Rumour Has It: Hank Preston is on a Moral Crusade! 

Just now, Engelbert said:

Username: Trollkvinne
Comment: Ahh I see. Well it depends on taste. I mean people CAN dress however they want. But they SHOULD consider whether it is appropriate according to their political or societal status quo. Which is where your stylists should have a hand imo.

Username: Faith Labelle
Comment: Yes, exactly. That is what I meant by brand image! For our interviewees, we prefer for them to be comfortable as they may come from specific occupational backgrounds that limit their stylistic choices. ❤️

• Upvote 1

Username:  whitepride
Comment: hoes, gas and mein kampf. aint that the lifestyle hank?? wish i still had that picture u and my skinhead friends took together, now those were the times!

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, Ae said:

Username:  whitepride
Comment: hoes, gas and mein kampf. aint that the lifestyle hank?? wish i still had that picture u and my skinhead friends took together, now those were the times!

Comment: I think I remember that.

• Upvote 2
Just now, Engelbert said:

Comment: I think I remember that.

Username: whitepride
Comment: it was just recently during his campaign for mayor!

• Upvote 1
Just now, Ae said:

Username: whitepride
Comment: it was just recently during his campaign for mayor!

Comment: In that case he possibly did that few times, not just once. Although he'd say "unintentionally".

• Upvote 1

Comment:
When will competent people realize, that changing anything in a capitalistic, greed driven country, is virtually impossible. You have to start from the top, not from the bottom.

We are fed crumbs from tablecloth, while people talking about better tomorrow are dining with golden utensils. Better tomorrow for who?

*A nazi flag is displayed below. Trace goes to Mission Row district this time*

Username: Anonymous
Comment: >Hank Preston Post >Nazis take over. 
Not surprised. 
That aside, fuck the Nazis in this town. I hope the cops will do something about you losers soon enough. 

*Comment was made with a VPN. It leads to some rural area in East Europe.* 

Edited by BullChan
  • Upvote 2

Comment: So the right-wing activists going out of their predestined path, just to point out  plethora of example, where influential individuals form impenetrable groups.

Which aim is solely their own profit disguised as development and progress using loopholes in laws and rules, right-wing is bad right?

It doesn't matter, that this greed driven goblins will trample over every possible value, people in the streets below have. That's good right?

You know where it begins? When someone who has biggest house next to the farmfield, starts saying "You cannot do this or that.", while they are doing it themselves in secret.

But no, nazis are bad, cause they tell you, what they want and if they don't like you, or find your presence or yours actions offensive...they will remind you of your place.

It's called ORDER.

*Trace runs again to Downtown Vinewood and the text bears a ChatGPT watermark in the background*