The "Léon: The Professional" portrait

Ngl i couldn't even finish this movie. The whole time i was under the impression it was some cult classic "hitman" movie... It was not that. Felt like the cops were gunna kick in my door just for watching it.

Edited by Cartoonhead
  • Upvote 1
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Drill said:

out of as many times ive watched leon the professional growing up ive never seen nun about 'pedohile cults' and all this other stuff. get ur mind out the gutter bro lmao 

lmao bro maybe u watched it with ur eyes closed cause theres literally a 12yo trying to fuck a grown ass man hell naaaa

if you dont know how much pedos love this movie im afraid u live under a fucking rock or something idk

and there's no pedo cult, im referring to cult movies......

Edited by roleplayer
  • Upvote 1

I remember watching the film, because a Facebook reel mentioned that it was about a hitman teaching a girl to become an assassin. I exited out of there as soon as she started dressing, half-naked, singing "Like a Virgin"... it's fucking disgusting. Remove that image. The director actually wanted both actors, an adult and a minor, to have sexual relations as a scene, but the actors refused to do it. Get rid of it.

Edit: I looked further into it, and it gets worst after that "Like a Virgin" scene. Nah, get rid of it. Please. 

Edited by DLimit
  • Applaud 1
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Barbary said:

All of I remember when I saw the movie was Gary Oldman's scenes. Then again I was like... 11 when I saw it.

I'm not gonna quote nor link the script, but there's an explicit scene that falls under the paedophilia criteria that never made it into the movie for that reason.

The movie is sickening, it's disturbing and I'd love to have that object completely wiped from the furniture system under the basis of the Offensive Roleplay rules (I reported the thread so it gets moved to the Suggestions forum).

Edited by roleplayer
  • Upvote 1

I'll defend this movie.

Leon the Professional is a great. There's a super obvious father/daughter "coming of age" dynamic present that nobody seems to ever acknowledge since most people just see what's in front of them.

Some people on this server are obsessed with pedophilia and are incapable of imagining an adult having an interaction with a child that isnt sexual but I guess that's their own issues they're working through.

Saying you want this poster removed because it's a "pedophile dog whistle" is like demanding songs be removed because they have "satanic messages".

I don't care if the poster stays or goes but this is just stirring the pot.

• Upvote 4