How do you even enjoy GTAW?

Jerm124

4 minutes ago, Loose said:

LOLOLOL.

unironic advice

cant have fun? play a junkie, throw bottles at people, overdose in a gas station bathroom, throw biohazard bags at city workers. call 911 for chest pain to get a ride to the ER for a free sandwich and bed. harass EMS and call them constantly.

create your own crackhead energy. we need more junkies

Edited by Twentybyte
  • Upvote 3
1 minute ago, Twentybyte said:

unironic advice

cant have fun? play a junkie, throw bottles at people, overdose in a gas station bathroom, throw biohazard bags at city workers. call 911 for chest pain to get a ride to the ER for a free sandwich and bed. harass EMS and call them constantly.

create your own crackhead energy. we need more junkies

sounds fun.

For me, yes and no. Both of my main characters are Lawyer/Judge characters I roleplay heavily in the Court system. If it weren't for the court system I probably would be playing and most of that RP happens outside of the game on the forum. In terms of IG stuff yeah I get easily bored. I have a third character I use as sort of a street racing character I screw around on and will hop on every once in a while when I see a car meet. Unfortunately the Ricer/Street racing RP on the server isn't consistent enough for me to justify roleplaying on the character full time. And as a solo RPer as well, almost all of my friends who did RP have moved on from this server yeah its easy to get bored so I get what your saying. My only advice even with factions if you aren't connected to the members of your faction ICly it is still pretty isolating. Because you are essentially out of any of the cliques and will miss out on opportunities.

LEO RP has just been a ton of fun for me. It keeps me busy, gives me a little rush when shit starts going down, and lets me get quality roleplay in with other very like-minded players, who also have similar OOC interests. I’ve been a LEO roleplayer since 2012 and it hasn’t gotten old yet. 

I do sometimes start feeling burned out if I play constantly, putting in 30+ hours a week, so I’ll take a few days off. When I get back on, it’s as fun as it was when I started playing. I’ll play other games like Escape from Tarkov or Ready or Not too. 

Edited by Young
  • Upvote 2

The RP scene is all OOC tribalism, these days. 

You cannot be creative as it attracts nobody.
You then have to be cookie-cutter and re-R.P. the same concepts that were portrayed year after year.

How do I make it enjoyable? I don't know.

• Upvote 16
On 1/2/2024 at 8:17 PM, Young said:

LEO RP has just been a ton of fun for me. It keeps me busy, gives me a little rush when shit starts going down, and lets me get quality roleplay in with other very like-minded players, who also have similar OOC interests. I’ve been a LEO roleplayer since 2012 and it hasn’t gotten old yet. 

I do sometimes start feeling burned out if I play constantly, putting in 30+ hours a week, so I’ll take a few days off. When I get back on, it’s as fun as it was when I started playing. I’ll play other games like Escape from Tarkov or Ready or Not too. 

^ this is great advice. Sometimes I find myself playing too much myself. I force myself to take 3-4 days off and do some other things then by the time I'm back, it feels like a new experience again 🙂

On 12/28/2023 at 12:16 AM, Jerm124 said:

Safe to say I'm one of those friends I do /contacts every 30 minutes then dial up anyone I see who I like to RP with 

aah I'm not the only one who does that hahaha