Your mental health is worthier than everything else

We are almost done with this year and I wanna tell you that nothing matters but your mental health. Someone is metagaming? Don't care. Someone is cheating? Fuck them. Someone is leaving the faction? Their loss. This month take a moment to think about YOURSELF, because you matter.

Use this space to say something to yourself.

Edited by it only gets worse
typo
  • Upvote 33
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 3

there is no coming back, nobody cares about your shit because at the end of the day, they don't even remember your existence. you're just a nickname among almost 1000 other nicknames. enjoy the moment as much as you can, at some point you will move on and find something else, you will forget everything bad that happened and only remembering the good times with the friends you made along

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • it only gets worse changed the title to Your mental health is worthier than everything else

Stop saying weird shit on the forums to troll people. You're just going to run into the same issue you run into in every other community.

Be chill, go back to when you gave zero fucks about anything. Trollplayers come and go and you don't need to join them. Relax.

Edited by Astralsomnia
  • Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Astralsomnia said:

Stop saying weird shit on the forums to troll people. You're just going to run into the same issue you run into in every other community.

Be chill, go back to when you gave zero fucks about anything. Trollplayers come and go and you don't need to join them. Relax.

the first 7 seven words are the funniest shit i've ever read in my life

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1