Remove the $30,000 limit in pawn shops

izapiza

8 hours ago, rainbowlarva said:

people already price gouge at the 30k limit, there's no world that this encourages balance or helps a realistic economy

What would you sell that's worth more than $30k at a pawn shop apart from some jewelry? Like frog homie said, it could lead to many more possibilities to price gauge already overpriced items.

2 hours ago, 𝔱𝔬𝔵𝔦𝔠𝔞 said:

Pawn shops don't need to keep charging obscene prices for things they bought for 15k or less. They're ridiculously profitable already, stop.

i tried to sell a watch valued 100k and they offered 5k for it 😭

• Upvote 2

Hard No. -1.

Dex Batista buys up all the pawn shop items and marks them up for 30k+

Edit: You know what, I just checked OP's account. They run the West Vinewood Pawn with them. I don't think it's a surprise that they want the limit removed. IC, they say that it's 2020 prices but, they're the ones who artificially inflate them. It's really a hoarder mentality.

•  
Edited by JHP
don't need 2 different posts.
  • Upvote 10
On 11/30/2023 at 8:41 PM, izapiza said:

Detailed Description

Remove the $30,000 listing limit in pawn shops for items without set value. Currently, the maximum amount a pawn shop can list an item for is $30k, unless the item has a set value, allowing you to list it for double its value.

How will it benefit the server?
It will balance out the economy and allow supply and demand to naturally set the prices of items.

You guys with your overpriced pawn shops quite literally, ruined the economy

• Upvote 4
  • Applaud 2
  • Wuhtah locked this topic