Add a command to search for a command. ( /command search, /searchcommand, etc )

Detailed Description

We have /anim search, but we don't have /command search or anything like it (other than the drop down list, but that only works if you know what the command starts with). I feel like this would be extremely helpful, & frankly, I have no idea why it's not already implemented or a thing by default. I know we have a wiki & such but sometimes you don't have time to open a browser & look up commands in the middle of RP, or if you're like me, your CPU physically can't handle RageMP + a browser at the same time.

Relevant Commands/Items

/command search, /searchcommand /cmdsearch, etc

How will it benefit the server?

Quality of life & honestly, a necessity just like /anim search.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 2
  • Developer
2 hours ago, PeopleKind said:

Detailed Description

We have /anim search, but we don't have /command search or anything like it (other than the drop down list, but that only works if you know what the command starts with). I feel like this would be extremely helpful, & frankly, I have no idea why it's not already implemented or a thing by default. I know we have a wiki & such but sometimes you don't have time to open a browser & look up commands in the middle of RP, or if you're like me, your CPU physically can't handle RageMP + a browser at the same time.

Relevant Commands/Items

/command search, /searchcommand /cmdsearch, etc

How will it benefit the server?

Quality of life & honestly, a necessity just like /anim search.

Sure, added. Maybe even for tomorrow. It will just show the command name and usage, not the explanation of the command - maybe in the future.

• Upvote 2