New shank rule?

Bandit.

How does everyone feel about the shank rule in prison? I personally believe it’s a rule that will turn SADCR into TTCF in terms of activity.

5 shanks a month for each “faction” essentially consolidates the power to an even tighter ooc group. Bad call.

• Upvote 15

unintuitive change that destroys the entire ic process of producing one. its a shank, not a crossbow. u can easily put one together with minimal effort. 

u wanna go harder on people acting up in los santos county prison? put that death penalty to use. revoke parole and visitation. put them in solitary for longer.

Edited by radreaper100
  • Upvote 12

The fact that a player can't go into the prison and roleplay making a shank is stupid to begin with. Shanks are a common thing and definetly shouldn't be limited to a group of individuals determined by IFM. This essentially turns shanks into the already unrealistic gun system we have. It also gives who ever holds those shanks a monopoly on prison roleplay and a legitimate unfair advantage against a person who is a solo character wanting to prison roleplay.

• Upvote 7
2 minutes ago, Mother said:

The fact that a player can't go into the prison and roleplay making a shank is stupid to begin with. Shanks are a common thing and definetly shouldn't be limited to a group of individuals determined by IFM. This essentially turns shanks into the already unrealistic gun system we have. It also gives who ever holds those shanks a monopoly on prison roleplay and a legitimate unfair advantage against a person who is a solo character wanting to prison roleplay.

words out of my mouth

• Upvote 4

I think the issue stems from everyone and their mothers making a shank and using them needlessly, how many times have there been constant shut downs and riots cause of shank over usage? Would you prefer things to be wound back a bit and let prison be what it is, a place to develop your characters further in the pen, or be in a constant un ending loop of riots and lockdowns?

• Upvote 1