Making keys physical in inventory's

Kutta

What people said, in real world it works like that. There's always a chance irl, that you will be mugged or robbed. 

But in here it's almost a guarantee and if people actually had keys, I can imagine a scenario where people would stalk their victims and rob them near they homes so they don't have to figure out where they live.

Mind you, breakin rules should still apply, but stealing cars like this would be a headache, merely because with keys you could've keep the car indefinitely. Until next server reset or something.

Which renders the Anti-theft system useless.

Nah. Cool idea in theory but I’m not having Generic Name (M) with 5 hours stalk my apartment to steal what I’ve amassed over hundreds of hours of development. This will quickly turn into “/pm I Would’ve Watched You Enter Your Apartment. What Floor/Room?” Not to mention the house key theft rings that will surely make a sudden, unrealistic appearance in illegal factions. 

-1 People can already steal money/phones/goods/ anything else in inventory. It feels like a cheese to getting out of lockpicking things and if you can’t find anyone with items on them? It’s probably after being robbed so many times with the mass crime rate that people icly then stop carrying itmes around as the ic consequence.