Has anyone noticed the weird lag that plagues the Sandy & South LS areas at peak?

Vash Baldeus

9 hours ago, Bigg said:

excessive ammount of server side mods that cause extreme lag in some places and FPS drops, there so much added shit that the game dosent even look like gta5 in some places

The issue is not the fact the mods are in the game, the issue is the lack LOD and optimization to scale those mods to user settings and not force 4K at all time on said mods. That includes and not limited to PD/SD/FD units as well, a lot of them have 4K assets that are pointless because not everyone got a friggin 3090/4090 to even be able to play 4K not to mention that we do not have the hardware to be able to run AAA titles at 4K 60fps stable not to speak of 144 or above.

I believe some of the mods that were done need to be tested further and scaled down on texture quality along with LOD's added to reduce this obscene issue of fps drops/input lag.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

The issue is not the fact the mods are in the game, the issue is the lack LOD and optimization to scale those mods to user settings and not force 4K at all time on said mods. That includes and not limited to PD/SD/FD units as well, a lot of them have 4K assets that are pointless because not everyone got a friggin 3090/4090 to even be able to play 4K not to mention that we do not have the hardware to be able to run AAA titles at 4K 60fps stable not to speak of 144 or above.

I believe some of the mods that were done need to be tested further and scaled down on texture quality along with LOD's added to reduce this obscene issue of fps drops/input lag.

I agree, some areas are just unplayable for me due to the lag/FPS drops I get. Something needs to be done to help with all these issues.