[SADEM] Announcement of Danielle Bordeaux for Mayor

1 hour ago, vortus said:

Username: niggachan 

Comment: VOTE HANK OR SHE'LL TAKE AWAY UR GUNS. DEMOCRAPS GTFO...

Username: Danielle Bordeaux

Comment: This is not true my friend, the mayoral position has no authority over the gun laws in the state, I for one wish we would have access to more. We already have stringent background checks on those looking to exercise their second amendment right, the state could benefit from allowing additional firearms for purchase. It would also be wonderful if we're able to have a home grown legal firearms manufacturers to provide another great export for our state. 

Username: SwisseraLLC
Comment: The person I expected to represent the Democrats isn't really the one I had in mind. I prefer to vote for Hank and his party at this moment. Unfortunately, it's true that the political scene is going downhill due to choices made by both parties.

Edited by Dama
7 hours ago, Mecovy said:

Username: Danielle Bordeaux

Comment: This is not true my friend, the mayoral position has no authority over the gun laws in the state, I for one wish we would have access to more. We already have stringent background checks on those looking to exercise their second amendment right, the state could benefit from allowing additional firearms for purchase. It would also be wonderful if we're able to have a home grown legal firearms manufacturers to provide another great export for our state. 

Comment: your'e mom gay 

22 hours ago, vortus said:

Comment: your'e mom gay 

Username: servingcunt

Comment: It's your mom's gay if if anything, illiterate. Because 'Your' is possessive and 'You're is a combination of the words, you and are, which is also called a contraction.

8 hours ago, dizzyizzy said:

Username: servingcunt

Comment: It's your mom's gay if if anything, illiterate. Because 'Your' is possessive and 'You're is a combination of the words, you and are, which is also called a contraction.

Comment: It's "your mom's gay" if anything, you must be illiterate; "your" is possessive and "you're" is a combination of the words "you" and "are" - which is also called a contraction.

fixed ur verbal diarrhea 4 u, lots of mistakes

your'e mom also gay 

On 8/9/2023 at 9:41 PM, Mecovy said:

Username: D.A.Bordeaux

Comment: I'm sorry to hear you feel this way, but part of my campaign is to attempt to grant Blaine county the ability to legislate on the issues which directly impact it, allowing for the expansion of your rights rather than reduction of them. It's unreasonable to assume issues affecting the city are remotely the same as those in the county. 

Username: ztem

Comment: what's the mayor of los santos got to do with blaine county ????

• Upvote 1