GTA World Player Counter

Illusory

1 hour ago, OfficerCode3 said:

This is actually really impressive and can help pinpointing server events and whatnot, like what exact time are the most users around. Neat work! ?

Thank you very much ?

Fingers crossed but I think the new poller is finally working properly. Going to be monitoring it for the rest of the day to make 1000% sure. Next comes improving the average line so that it adjusts automatically for any lost data. 

Example of current issue:

image.png.1d56c0d4c3d4446f36cfbab346c1055d.png

Fixed! The average line now matches the current time even if there are duplicate times or times missing:

image.png.36454539528e4ff49a015ca78fdfd971.png

The only thing is now because the line is more accurate it requires more calculations to be accurate. This means that LAST MONTH and ALL TIME would be very taxing on your computer when trying to load the graph (all time currently would have to load 24,000 datapoints on the map dynamically). Because of this, I have decided to disable average by default for any amount of time longer than "Last week". However, if you would like to view the average for longer amounts of time, you can select the date range you want to see under "custom time" and still be able to see averages for as long as you want.

Example (The whole month of February):

image.thumb.png.37ab8613b05028c0c40af90a8dceba00.png

YOU MAY HAVE TO CLEAR YOUR CACHE FOR THIS TO WORK PROPERLY! 

Enjoy ?

Edited by Sush
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Atiku said:

Seems to have broken tonight rip

Yeah it was down for like 20 minutes earlier. My provider thought it would be funny to delete all my SSL cert info. It's back up and it's been polling. You guys are wild, we've almost hit 400 people today:

image.png.53c1fa6e2eda9242dff4c43569b2ee0b.png

In the process of moving my stuff over to Amazon AWS so hopefully the reliability long term will keep going up. (When I started this originally it was held together with popsicle sticks lmao. Most of the code is totally rewritten and now I'm just looking for a final solution to hosting the site / polling node)

Edited by Sush
Just now, Sush said:

Yeah it was down for like 20 minutes earlier. My provider thought it would be funny to delete all my SSL cert info. It's back up and it's been polling. You guys are wild, we've almost hit 400 people today:

image.png.53c1fa6e2eda9242dff4c43569b2ee0b.png

Yeah it's super encouraging to see as it's 100 more than the last new peak we hit on Thursday. When we realised we were going to hit high numbers and the site was down Nervous freaked out so I left my response

65d9cc3d23c860c93cbbd0d77aa92a84.png

• Giga locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic