Mandatory Age Check at New Player Application

jcat

Just now, Tennplugg said:

No, I will never in my life consent to having my Identification being read and added into a database. While I trust Nervous and his staff team, I do not trust other people who can find a way into a "secure" database. 

third party verification service then

Just now, Alexandra said:

third party verification service

look up Civic and Bloom

Not sure what you wanted me to look up?

Third Party Services cost a shit ton of money. There's absolutely no reason to why we should even consider collecting a database filled with personal information. 

Just now, Tennplugg said:

Not sure what you wanted me to look up?

Third Party Services cost a shit ton of money. There's absolutely no reason to why we should even consider collecting a database filled with personal information. 

Civic and Bloom are both free

Just now, Alexandra said:

Civic and Bloom are both free

You're still missing the point. 

7 minutes ago, bncal said:

plot twist: none wants to show his id to play gta world, lmao

There's no reason to why we should send in our PERSONAL INFORMATION to a ROLEPLAYING server. 

15 hours ago, Alexandra said:

This is an opportunity for the development team to use some OCR technology to read ID photos to get dates of birth and keep them on record. However, doing so would potentially open up the server to some GDPR stuff.

Absolutely not, the privacy concerns would be through the roof, I'm here to relax and play a game, I'm not giving an ID to gain access to that. I'll just play something else.