COVID19

Raindance

Pretty much everyone around me is coming down ill one way or another but they don't test you here anymore unless you get hospitalized. Fuck knows how we're supposed to know who's got it anymore, apart from the people who've been stretchered off and tested.

• Upvote 1
Just now, PRESCRIPTION said:

Pretty much everyone around me is coming down ill one way or another but they don't test you here anymore unless you get hospitalized. Fuck knows how we're supposed to know who's got it anymore, apart from the people who've been stretchered off and tested.

Travelling, deathly ill, elderly or if you get hospitalized.

Other than that you get told by the Dept. of Health or CDC. Stay home for 2 weeks. THen what lol? People have been testing positive AFTER testing negative AFTER recovering from it.

Just now, Frezemis said:

Other than that you get told by the Dept. of Health or CDC. Stay home for 2 weeks. THen what lol? People have been testing positive AFTER testing negative AFTER recovering from it.

Exactly man. I want to just stay away from it all but I'm classed as a "key worker" now so even on full lockdown I'll be risking myself to stack shelves for a discount store lmao.

11 hours ago, Frezemis said:

source?

Switzerland still not on lockdown sadly although we literally went from 10th to 8th and counting 9,877+ confirmed cases?? Help. Staying at home but unfortunately some of my family members still have to go to work and this is dumb. You expose yourself to the virus for what? Because Switzerland prefers money. 

Swiss Federal Council be like :

8d6.jpg

• Gall locked this topic