Make underage E-RP against the rules

Yoak

it IS against the rules already.

Rule 9 says that paedophilia is forbidden, I understand that teenagers do and are allowed to have sex when they're both underage (ex 16x16) but a grown ass dude sitting behind the computer writing about those teenagers having sex IS paedophilia. 

uAcClbG.png

2 minutes ago, Centi said:

it IS against the rules already.

Rule 9 says that paedophilia is forbidden, I understand that teenagers do and are allowed to have sex when they're both underage (ex 16x16) but a grown ass dude sitting behind the computer writing about those teenagers having sex IS paedophilia. 

uAcClbG.png

I hope to god the typist behind the screen doesn't have deep emotional feelings for an underaged GTA roleplay character.

I support the suggestion either way.

Edited by Max3
1 hour ago, Max3 said:

I hope to god the typist behind the screen doesn't have deep emotional feelings for an underaged GTA roleplay character.

I hope to god the typist behind the screen gets fucking locked up if they do

you'd be surprised how sus some ppl are

• Upvote 1

As San Andreas is supposed to be California... Let's get get Californian law shall we?

Under California law:      Sex between two minors, regardless of their ages, is not legal in California and can be charged as a misdemeanor.

Aka yes, make it Illegal as people are trying to bypass the pedophilia rule. If you wanna ERP, make your character above 18. ?

Just ban erp, kappa.

If it's a minor and an adult, its all besides the point, anyone trying should be taken out asap and is simply a matter of common courtesy. But overall I'm all for this personally. @Centi hit the nail on the head to add to it further.

9 minutes ago, Asthaerya said:

Aka yes, make it Illegal as people are trying to bypass the pedophilia rule. If you wanna ERP, make your character above 18. ?

• Upvote 2
  • Fenrir locked this topic