Pizza Delivery Script

BunnaMan

Detailed Description

If the title isn't already saying everything, basically adding a pizza delivery script to allow players to deliver from a pizza place to whatever location fits best for the map. I'd say it works very similar to tbe postal job in which you rent a delivery vehicle to deliver the goods, why not add the same for a pizza delivery job? The idea of it kinda seems more fun if you really think about it, especially if you allow a friend to tag along with you, depending on the vehicle that's taken for the delivery.

Relevant Commands/Items

Well of course there'll be needed some commands, I can't really think of any good ones at the top of my head, mostly my mind is thinking something like /deliverpizza or /pizza or /pizzadeliveries (this one can probs be used to see any pending deliveries so you can either go to the address or go to the pizza place to get the pizzas then deliver.

I also had an idea in which you can have up to five pizzas to deliver, so if there's any pending deliveries, you can drop off what's left in your pizza delivery vehicle's inventory and go back to the shop, my best bet is having up to 5-10 pizzas per vehicle. Each address can also vary when it comes to the numbers of pizzas to be delivered to the addresses. Not only that but also brings in the opportunity to randomize tips, some deliveries earn tips while others don't and the tips can also vary and range between $50-500 maybe.

Of course with pizza deliveries, it does require vehicles to be added, which is why I'm also offering the opportunity to add these pizza branded vehicles (vehicle pack) to deliver the pizzas and also an optional outfit.

Here's the vehicle pack
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/foodworks-food-delivery-pack

Here's also some examples of what I'm talking about

20d2bc-2.jpg

20d2bc 320d2bc 620d2bc 7

Here's also one of the optional outfits to add (texture outfits)

https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/well-stacked-pizza-co-mp-outfits

(Inclusive to male and female characters)

How will it benefit the server?

This introduces more scriptwise jobs into the server and pretty much provides more immersion and fun among the player base, wouldn't a pizza delivery job sound more fun than the other basic jobs out there?

Edited by BunnaMan
  • Upvote 13