Simplify Anims

Lelorna

Detailed Description

shorten some of the anims like "Femalenewpose 11" to "femPonder" or "femThink" there are so many anims we don't know what they are without trying them all and looking silly flicking through them till we find the one we want. Giving a detailed and sometimes shorter name for them can help loads

Relevant Commands/Items

things like "Malebored" or "femalewait" etc

How will it benefit the server?
it will make it faster to swap between anims making people look like they are doing what they emoting to be doing without just loads of people standing around cause they don't want to both finding the correct "malepose" 

• Upvote 6
  • Applaud 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Bumping as I was just about to suggest this.

Countless of animations that need renaming for better usage. /anim sit should not be listed as /anim sit1-10 or whatever number it goes up to, but rather /anim sitcrossleg etc.

I understand renaming them requires a lot of time, therefore also adding that anims should be personally renamed.

Edited by Dante_Inglewood
  • Upvote 3

+1

Whilst some of them are generally vague as there's not really a way to describe them, many of them do have specific uses and there's nothing more awkward than cycling through like twenty anims to find what you were trying to do in the first place lol, I do know it'll take work and all that so not exactly pressing, but it would be a nice QoL adjustment.

On 4/2/2023 at 11:04 AM, Invictus said:

maybe remove /anim x y z and have the actual anim like /sit1-50 /drink1-50. and yea change the awful names.

You can already do .sit1-50 instead of /anim sit1-50

+1, simplifying the names of anims will make them easier to remember and type, allowing people to get back to roleplaying faster rather than spending time trying to find the anim they want.

+1 As long as the original names still work. Aka, make this an optional thing.

I'm one the weird people who memorized every animation I use for my character by it's current anim names. Like even the sitting animations that are just listed as numbers, I memorized. It'll be extremely annoying if suddenly all the anim names change to new ones and I have to relearn and memorize the names of every animation all over again.

On 4/2/2023 at 12:20 AM, Dante_Inglewood said:

Bumping as I was just about to suggest this.

Countless of animations that need renaming for better usage. /anim sit should not be listed as /anim sit1-10 or whatever number it goes up to, but rather /anim sitcrossleg etc.

I understand renaming them requires a lot of time, therefore also adding that anims should be personally renamed.

+1