Better Clothing & Hair

synced

7 hours ago, synced said:

These things work perfectly fine on a fiveM server, is there not a way to somehow fix that?

FiveM isn't RageMP.

There are ways to fix, we've fixed a lot of the stuff that was in the previous update, however you have to go through each mod individually to do so.

13 hours ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

defragment the dlc.rpf? chances are the pack itself was built in a huge ass base dlc.rpf and wasn't repacked/defragmented. 

It's not a DLC.rpf, they are single mods, the problem is that a simple braid is 6mb (more 20mb with lods)

ydUDgw7.png

and an accessory is another 6mb

tF036yf.png

even the textures.

We had to discard good mods in the previous update because of this.

There are low sized mods in this pack but... maybe not what people would expect to see on the server.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Jennie said:

It's not a DLC.rpf, they are single mods, the problem is that a simple braid is 6mb (more 20mb with lods)

ydUDgw7.png

tF036yf.png

even the textures.

There are low sized mods in this pack but... maybe not what people would expect to see on the server.

That's fair. The way you mentioned "pack" had me convinced it's an already pre-made dlc.rpf.

I agree, most of those mods are likely not very good technically in terms of how they're probably conversions from IMVU/2nd Life/Sims or other games and each have probably 20139129330203 vertices. If someone was willing to go to the length you could probably pick out a bunch of the actually good looking mods and try downgrading them (which again, won't always work with how 3Ds Max re-works the meshes). Thank's for the insight though.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2023 at 11:09 AM, Jennie said:

ydUDgw7.png

tF036yf.png

even the textures.

How much is the max size for mods to be added to gtaw? I could make some submissions.