Clarify 'shooting while driving'

Narco

In 2021 I was ajailed for shooting while driving down an alleyway (I'm the Sheriff's Deputy)

https://streamable.com/azw3c4

I've noticed a lot of SD/PD and gang members recently shooting while driving.  If this is not allowed, the rules on 'powergaming' should clarify shooting while driving is not allowed. This is done in real life so I'm not sure why I was punished for it in 2021, only driving about 40mph through an alleyway although I noticed a lot of individuals doing it at way higher speeds.

Edited by Narco

This definitely needs clarification. Back when Bjork (I think it was him) was a manager, I asked and he said drivers shouldn’t be shooting and driving while they’re going over 20 mph. Anything higher is an ajail. Obviously this was a few years ago, so it could’ve changed. However I’ve seen criminals constantly drive and shoot at cops going well over 75 mph and we can’t do much because we might get a jailed too. I think a clear rule needs to be added.

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, Bauer said:

This definitely needs clarification. Back when Bjork (I think it was him) was a manager, I asked and he said drivers shouldn’t be shooting and driving while they’re going over 20 mph. Anything higher is an ajail. Obviously this was a few years ago, so it could’ve changed. However I’ve seen criminals constantly drive and shoot at cops going well over 75 mph and we can’t do much because we might get a jailed too. I think a clear rule needs to be added.

definitely, I’m curious if those that were punished for this back in the day have the opportunity to have it removed for their admin record if rules have changed? 

Edited by Narco

I was under the impression you could shoot as a driver if you were at low speeds and you were driving straight. Basically any driving that didn't require using two hands. Although I think you shouldn't be able to shoot while the vehicle is moving at all as the accuracy of your shots is not effected nearly as much as they would be IRL. You could be shooting through glass and still headshot somebody who's pursuing you 3 times as you maintain control of the car. It's unrealistic.