Let's talk about recoil

HappyGecko

3 minutes ago, HappyGecko said:

There's no controlling in the two videos. There is no recoil. Especially if you run, you will not control the recoil our rifles have. I don't know if you realize. It is either a 'bug' that the script does not effect each and every rifle, mainly the ones that are equipped on LEO duty, or someone simply having a third party program. 

Close range AR and long range AR is two very different things. 

Just now, HappyGecko said:

The range does not matter. The way your rifle behaves matters. And the two videos linked were not the first and only I saw. I've seen plenty of videos in which the rifles acted like laserbeams. I highly believe that not everyone is affected by the same recoil 🙂 

It's either bursting or people are just good at controlling it. 

1 minute ago, HappyGecko said:

The range does not matter. The way your rifle behaves matters. And the two videos linked were not the first and only I saw. I've seen plenty of videos in which the rifles acted like laserbeams. I highly believe that not everyone is affected by the same recoil 🙂 

When controlling recoil in videogames range absolutely matters, the new recoil system makes you have to pull the gun down to compensate for the spray. Targets are much larger at close range which means that it's harder to miss them even if you don't fully control your recoil or barely move your mouse at all, an AR does 30-40 damage per body shot which means if you start at stomach/chest area you should be able to kill someone close range even if you don't pull the mouse down at all. Long range is something completely different because the target is much smaller and shooting requires precision. Because the rifle jumps up each shot you have to constantly readjust your crosshair.

If you look at extremely competitive shooters like csgo, pro players who spent thousands of hours in DM servers still burst or tap fire at longer ranges because the spray is much harder and there is more room for error. 

• Phased locked this topic