Sandy Shores DMV / Hunting Registration

Detailed Description  

If possible add a DMV into sandy shores, with its own costumed driving test. With the DMV being added, it would also allow for other licenses to be gained up in the county for characters who are not actively playing in the city, or just overall rather avoid the city.

Relevant Commands/Items

N/A

How will it benefit the server?
Gives Sandy Shores and Paleto locals a closer and more realistic place to gain their licenses.

Edited by Exclusive
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, MarcoEL said:

Support.

Maybe also a place to fix your face in Sandy Shores & Paleto Bay? Because you have to drive all the way to LS to do that..

There is one in Sandy Shores already by the medical center. It's just unmarked on the map. 3f6f09418b.png

1 hour ago, MarcoEL said:

Support.

Maybe also a place to fix your face in Sandy Shores & Paleto Bay? Because you have to drive all the way to LS to do that..

Think there's a plastic surgeon in Sandy Shores, now, by the Sheriff's station.

• Upvote 1

Paleto Bay sounds good for this idea I imagine. Infrastructure is more favorable in those areas so that's why I'm saying this. Placing a DMV there would benefit the players RPing in that area. I was always interested in the ideas related to improving the quality of the RP being done outside of the city. I don't know why we never received a DMV there but It's something that should happen. 

• Upvote 1