Please make rules on random mask wearing.

chingona

1 minute ago, mj2002 said:

Lets add them as clothing items them. If its all fashion, then the involved players wont be worried about the name tags not being hidden, right?

comment above me makes no fucking sense the whole purpose of a mask is to obscure your identity and you can simply /report for someones nametag or just PM the mask ID

Edited by ghøst
  • Upvote 3
3 minutes ago, mj2002 said:

Lets add them as clothing items them. If its all fashion, then the involved players wont be worried about the name tags not being hidden, right?

Even if it’s fashion it still hides someone’s face end of the day, making it harder to notice them etc

1 minute ago, mj2002 said:

Let's actually just un-map Davis! I think that will be very beneficial for the ENTIRE server!

Cause you know... Davis Roleplay and their HORRIBLE OUTFITS should be compared to rape, terrorism and school shootings according to @Xaleya

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Theorist said:

how are you going to recognize someone through a mask?

1 minute ago, ghøst said:

comment above me makes no fucking sense the whole purpose of a mask is to obscure your identity and you can simply /report for someones nametag or just PM the mask ID

2 minutes ago, stain said:

Lmao jesus christ your true colors are showing

Why bother finding all these YouTube videos and arguing about realism if you're ready to admit that you only care about the OOC advantages? Just be straight about it. Its the internet, no one cares about roleplay quality anyway.

• Applaud 1
  • hipsxn locked this topic